A Look Back at Hubly's Statistics from 2021
2021 has been full of new features, improvements, and a lot of new users within the financial services industry. As Hubly's first full year since launching our product, we wanted to reflect on some of our statistics, findings, and moments from the past year. We will also give you a sneak peek at what we are looking forward to in 2022 — we know you’ve been waiting for it!
Statistics from 2021
- 66,000+ Hubly workflows were started for clients in 2021
- Hubly helped manage over 210,000+ client relationships
- 500 new users joined the Hubly Community
- Hubly users have reported saving an average of 6 hours per week, that’s a whopping 139,000 hours — or 16 YEARS worth of work that Hubly has saved in 2021!
- Our new group-based user training option increases our own capacity by 66%, eliminating our wait-list for most smaller firms! To celebrate this, we’ve slashed our onboarding fee for new users and made it free for existing users looking to freshen up their Hubly know-how with our monthly Community training sessions.
Hubly workflow templates got a lot of love this year
With 60+ expert-curated workflow templates as a starting point, our users have completed over 47,000 Workflows in 2021, including:
- 16,700+ Workflows for Ongoing Client Reviews
- 6,200+ Workflows for New Client Onboarding
- 5,500+ Workflows for Investment Management & New Accounts
- 3,600+ Workflows for Financial Planning
“Without Hubly we would be stepping on each other's toes. Hubly makes it easy to clearly determine who was responsible for what so that we no longer ask each other about the status of this and that.”
- Anita Ritter, founder of Anita Ritter Financial
Calls for Celebration
We’re grateful that there’s been a lot to be proud of this year. Here are a few of the things that we’re most excited about.
Series Seed Funding
We successfully raised $1.3 million in December 2021, allowing us to continue to grow our team and transform the way professional financial services firms interact with their technology, service their clients, and grow their businesses.
An Amazing Team
The truth is, the uncertainty and volatility of 2020 took us for a loop. With the team reduced to just the two co-founders, Louis and Ron, at one point, we ended up having to slow down before building back up stronger. We’ve are excited that we have just ended 2021 with a team of 10, working across the globe but mostly headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. Each team member is dedicated to our users' success and uses their unique skills to help make the lives of Financial Advisors and their teams easier.
With 100% 5-Star Trust Pilot reviews, an average Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 8.9, and a success rate over 90%, we are excited to see that even through a year of growth, our Community of users has continued to feel supported and can see our team’s passion for their success. We love the business that you’re building and work tirelessly to help it grow!
More features and better performance
We’ve made a number of important updates and new releases this year. Better Workflow navigation, Improved Client Search, and Email Notifications are only some of our favorites, but you can see a full list here. Big things are coming with collaboration tools, reporting, and integrations — stay tuned for more.