Instead of replacing your CRM, Hubly syncs with CRMs to provide you with maximizes efficiency, the ability to provide a consistent client experience and peace of mind knowing that nothing is slipping though the cracks. Hubly users love the visual and easy to use interface as well as the best-practice workflow templates that make it quick and easy to get started. Watch this video of Hubly users explaining in their own words what the difference in between Hubly and a CRM.
Hubly is a process management software built for financial advisory firms that works by syncing with CRMs like Redtail and Wealthbox. Hubly maximizes efficiency by systematizing processes and automating repetitive admin work – making it easy provide a consistent client experience without anything slipping through the cracks. Hubly is different from a financial services CRM in the following ways :
1. Hubly has a user-friendly interface that is easy for even non-tech-savvy individuals to use, meaning new users can quickly get up to speed.
2. Hubly provides an effective bird's-eye view of everything happening in your firm, making it easier to identify areas that require attention.
3. Hubly offers over 60 plug-and-play workflow templates that are easily customizable to fit your firm's needs.
4. Human support is always available to assist with questions or provide training to ensure Hubly is utilized across your firm.
5. Hubly can be used to document employee onboarding and operations, making it easy for new hires to get onboarded quickly and for existing staff to get a refresher on best practices.
6. Hubly timestamps when tasks are completed, creating a reliable record of client work that make audits easy to prepare for.
7. Hubly allows for asynchronous work and enables users to start another workflow at any time, even if it is unrelated to what they have in progress.
8. Hubly automates many tedious tasks involved in running a financial advisory firm, saving users up to 7 hours of admin work per week.
9. Hubly offers advanced automation features based on important dates, ensuring that important client milestones are not missed.
10. Hubly's automatic task management acts as the 'air-traffic controller' for your team by automatically routing tasks based on user roles and workloads.
"I can confidently say that things are not slipping through the cracks anymore